"Wave Wackers" is a family owned business established in 1984. We serve dealers throughout the US and Canada. We also have many repeat individual boat owner customers.
Each set of "Wave Wackers" is custom made to fit your boat. We take pride in the craftsmanship, quality of material and the outstanding customer service we provide.
1. They are removable.
2. The set will arrive fully assembled, per your order, with instructions and screws for installation
A. 1/4" Grey tinted (smoked) Polycarbonate
B. Black Anodized Aluminum Bracket is attached to your boat with 1-1/4" stainless steel screws (included)
The plates fit into this bracket and held in place with hand tightened thumb screws for easy removal.
C. Santoprene Rubber: Extruded rubber next to the motor with a double taper which can be trimmed to the contour of your outboard - if so desired. The material is also inserted into an extrusion which is fastened to the poly carbonate.
This flexible material will not scratch your engine
We do not use pop rivets
Note: We have designed sets to accommodate most Ranger VS Transoms and the New 2009 WX 2000T Skeeter
- Designed for tiller steering or remote steering. From the smallest to the Largest Outboard, Wave Wackers are custom made to fit most boats.
- Wave Wackers Ultimate design allows easy, quick removal for travel, storage and family water activities.
- 40 Durometer Ozone Resistant Extruded Santroprene Rubber next to the motor, where it counts most.
- Wave Wackers performing wave after wave. Contemporary styling blends with both aluminum or fiberglass boats.
- 1/4" Virtually Unbreakable Tinted Polycarbonate
"Simply the best!"
Information need for ordering:
1. Year, Make & Model of Your Boat
2. Make & H.P. of Your Engine (2 Stroke or 4 Stroke)
3. Electric Motor (Regular or Vantage)
Port (left) or Starboard (right)
4. Gas Kicker Port (left) or Starboard (right)